Seth Ehre Myrrh - Level 20 Civilian
||A Russian style gas mask covers his face.
It's become like a second skin.
He wears a black punk jacket with pins, studs and several patches.
In each hand he carries a Smith&Wesson 38. special.
He reeks of smoke and booze.
Wearing: a blood-flecked gas mask, a torn and blood-soaked orange bandanna, a studded leather collar, a pale blue short-sleeved shirt, a blood-soaked black jacket, a blood-soaked black greatcoat, a tattered and blood-soaked pair of green trousers and a battered and blood-soaked pair of red leather boots
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- Scout Safehouse (Scouting a safehouse costs 30AP and grants around 5AP of extra actions within that building each day, until the player dies or the building is ruined.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
- Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)
- Headshot (If the player delivers a killing blow to a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)
Add Seth Ehre Myrrh to your Contacts List Back to the City