AmIDead2 - Level 15 Military
||Took a bunch of pussy zergs to take me down
Anarchitect *hangs head*
Nadine Coyle..now I can....
Ikotae Farewell,there is no justice.
Wearing: a blood-flecked black balaclava, a black top hat, a blood-flecked black tie, a white T-shirt, a black jacket, a blood-flecked black tailcoat, a blood-flecked pair of black trousers and a pair of black boots
AmIDead2 survived the first Monroeville quarantine.
AmIDead2 was still alive and active one
month into the second quarantine.
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
- Headshot (If the player delivers a killing blow to a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)
Add AmIDead2 to your Contacts List Back to the City